Clinical Results for New Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Suitable for Eczema Patients
- In a recent clinical study, patients were asked to switch from their normal body wash to Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash. Patients saw significant improvements in symptoms associated with eczema such as roughness, itchiness, and tightness
- Significantly reduced Eczema Area Severity Index (EASI) scores
- Improved stratum corneum (SC) barrier as evidenced by a significant reduction in transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
Results from a 4-week study of 41 patients including 23 adults (aged 18-65) and 18 children (aged 5-14) with mild to moderate eczema. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture® was proven to be a suitable cleanser for patients with eczema based on Eczema Area Severity Index (EASI) scores, Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL) scores and patient self-assessment scores on a scale of 1-7. No moisturizers were used during the study.
Replenishment for Dry Skin
- Clinically proven to improve skin dryness
- Results achieved through cleansing alone—no moisturizers permitted during the study
Results from a randomized, double-blind, 5-day forearm controlled-application test using New Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture® in 53 male and female patients with evident clinical presentations of dry skin (range of 0.5-2.0 based on a 0-6 scale).