Not so fast. If you shave first thing in the morning, wait 15 minutes. When you wake up, skin can be sensitive, making shaving uncomfortable.
Soak before you stroke. Even if you use shaving cream, soak your skin a few minutes before shaving for a smoother shave.
Go for quality. When shopping for a razor, it may be tempting to go for the least expensive option. But cheap razors can make you pay the ultimate price with nicks, irritation and razor burn.
Sooth your skin. Ditch your harsh, drying deodorant. (Underarms contain only 1% sweat glands; the other 99% is skin). Instead, choose a product that moisturizes and replenishes to reduce the potential for irritation while providing all-day perspiration protection.